This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:28:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061028055933.GA19517@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20061029221805.GA1057@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061101221317.GA3677@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 04:45:54PM -0700, Cary Jamison wrote:
>>I'm sorry you're having a tantrum. For those of us with a background
>>in logical argument, what's happened here is obvious and typical.
>>We're speaking different languages, and you've made no effort to
>>understand what I'm saying because you take it as a personal insult
>>that someone dare suggest your project could use some additions. This
>>is all-too typical in IT. Good luck in your quest for maturity and
>Wow, sure seems like a lot of ad hominem directed towards cgf in all
>this 'logical' argument!
>Next, he'll be spouting some ad hippoem, then watch out for the revenge
>of the hippos!
I guess I just can't talk to logicians. They are out of my league.