This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Whence the spam/virus filter?
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:36:28 -0600
- Subject: Whence the spam/virus filter?
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
There have been no fewer than *seven* (no, wait... nine? ten?)
virus-laden messages slip on the list in the past 24 hours. Am I
mis-remembering that we have spam (and /virus/) filters, or are they
letting things through?
I guess mostly I'm checking that someone is working on it, as the rate
of arrival is starting to get ridiculous.
"I don't question your existence -- God" (seen on a church billboard)