This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: CASE error in script file
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:59:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: CASE error in script file
- References: <20061109024730.7076B56511@erskine.cs.ualberta.ca>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:47:29PM -0700, Jim Easton wrote:
>Is there a bash variable that controls such behaviour (I can't find one)
>or was there an upgrade in the interim?
>If so I can't honestly say that it's an improvement.
*** cgf dives into a vat of beer and doesn't surface for five minutes.