This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: CASE error in script file
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'ministry of silly accents'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:19:26 -0000
- Subject: RE: CASE error in script file
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 09 November 2006 03:00, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:47:29PM -0700, Jim Easton wrote:
>> Is there a bash variable that controls such behaviour (I can't find one)
>> or was there an upgrade in the interim?
>> If so I can't honestly say that it's an improvement.
> *** cgf dives into a vat of beer and doesn't surface for five minutes.
<yorkshire accent> Ahh, it reminds me of t'day Ooncle Albert fell in't
whiskey vat. He fought off five men trying t'pull 'im 'aht. I was at
t'funeral, loovely service t'vicar gave. When t'was done, we 'ad 'im
cremated.... took fortnight for't flames t'go aaht.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....