This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: FW: CASE error in script file
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:24:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: FW: CASE error in script file
- References: <020e01c70408$6104ea30$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Dave Korn wrote:
On 09 November 2006 09:51, Jim Easton wrote:
Also, as per Larry Hall, it hurls on linux, solaris and I didn't try
Hey, I know how it feels, Solaris frequently makes /me/ hurl too...
Oddly enough, I kind of like Solaris. :-)
/me runs for cover
(Or maybe it's just because our x86 Solaris boxes are all big beefy
mothers and I have GNU on them :-).)
"You're older than you've ever been / And now you're even older"
-- They Might Be Giants