This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: A cygwin newsgroup?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: '!dronf!' <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:52:03 -0000
- Subject: RE: A cygwin newsgroup?
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 14 November 2006 17:10, Dave Korn wrote:
Sorry, I got a typo:
> Oh, it's the alt.* heirarchy. The founding principle of alt.* is "Anyone
> can newgroup".
Actually, of course, the founding principle of alt.* is "Meow meow Henrietta
Pussycat meow meow meow The Presidents of the United States of America meow
That, plus what must by now be *terabytes* of copyright violations. ;-)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....