This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: NTFS fragmentation redux
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:47:11 -0000
- Subject: FW: NTFS fragmentation redux
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 20 November 2006 04:50, Linda Walsh wrote:
[ WARNING! SICK HUMOUR AHEAD! WEAR EYE PROTECTION! ]
> (jfs & reiser hide how many fragments a file is divided into).
<waggles cigar, Groucho style>
Say, so *that's* where he got the idea for ... glaaawk!
<giant hook comes on from stage left and drags me off by the neck>
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....