This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: Missing libraries when compiling ICU4C under Cygwin
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:39:23 -0000
- Subject: FW: Missing libraries when compiling ICU4C under Cygwin
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 23 November 2006 15:11, Christian Rothholz wrote:
> after compiling ICU4C 3.6 under Cygwin there are missing 2 files in the
> library folder:
> libicui18n.a and libicudata.a
> Other files like libsicuio.a and libsicule.a have been created.
> Does anybody know why those files won't be created when using Cygwin ?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....