This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: cp command fails when copying from a network drive
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: "cute prompt" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:50:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: cp command fails when copying from a network drive
- References: <003801c70f26$4a379900$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Dave Korn on 11/23/2006 10:39 AM:
> @_______. .
> ( /"\
> '" '"'---'
> /artimi/software/firmware $ ./getvolinfo.exe /win/t
Oh my, you weren't kidding when you said you'd added the hippo to your
.bashrc! Maybe I'd better take my own medicine, and do likewise, since I
suggested the prompt.
Although I've been wondering; does @ or \ look better as his tail? After
all, @ seems like it would be more appropriate for a pig's curly tail.
And you won't catch me calling a hippo a pig.
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----