This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Eli Zaretskii'" <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:52:06 -0000
- Subject: RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 24 November 2006 18:36, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
[ thread still TITTTL'd. As long as this thread is not about the cygwin
software but about human psychology it is really /very/ off-topic. ]
> The ``cat'' reply, OTOH, can be nothing but an attempt to ridicule
> someone who asked for your help, no matter how you look at it.
Can you actually demonstrate the truth of that proposition by argument and
reasoning, or are you just unable or unwilling to conceive that things might
seem differently to others than they do to you?
> amount of misunderstanding could ever possibly explain away such a
I don't know, I can misunderstand quite a bit. </hansolo>
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....