This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: "'The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:06:54 -0600
- Subject: RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> From: Dave Korn
> Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 11:53 AM
> To: 'Eli Zaretskii'; Thread TITTTL'd!
> Subject: RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
> On 24 November 2006 13:25, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> [thread properly TITTTL'd for reasons of
You of course mean "reasons of not getting myself banned by Chris (well,
unsubscribed)" I doubt you have to worry Kornsy; until you run out of
apologies for Chris' inability to behave himself, your presence here is most
Oh, and Koffi Annan (you know, the UN guy) asked me at lunch the other day
to pass along this request: please spend 1% of the time and effort you
currently spend apologising for Faylor's Oppositional Defiant Disorder on
the rather-more productive pursuit of getting a working 4.x gcc for Cygwin.
I think we can agree that we all would benefit from the latter.
[apologetic contortions snipped]
Gary R. Van Sickle