This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'gotta read for *comprehension* gary'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 00:53:52 -0000
- Subject: RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 25 November 2006 20:26, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> From: Dave Korn
>> Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:43 AM
>> To: 'it just isn't always about you, gary'
>> Subject: RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
>> On 24 November 2006 22:07, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>>>> From: Dave Korn
>>>> Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 11:53 AM
>>>> To: 'Eli Zaretskii'; Thread TITTTL'd!
>>>> Subject: RE: .exe.stackdump and core dump files questions
>>>> On 24 November 2006 13:25, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>>> [thread properly TITTTL'd for reasons of
>>> You of course mean
>> I mean exactly what I said. Attempting to put words into my mouth is a
> Ok, so what is attempting to put words in Chris' mouth? Get to work Korns.
Sigh, if you actually read the stuff you're arguing with, you might just
already know, because after all I did say *exactly* what I thought it was.
Tell you what, if you go back over the thread, and still can't figure it out
in the next day or so, drop us a line back here, and I'll give you a clue, ok?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....