This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Read Threads Disappear!
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:09:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: Read Threads Disappear!
- References: <Xns988CA5DCD2501zzappergmailcom@126.96.36.199>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
I'm using Xnews as news reader
If I read all the items in a thread, next time I go in, the thread has
I just can't see where the option is to enable/disable this!
Any ideas, I 've seen this in other News Readers
As amusing (and appropriate, on this list) as CGF's reply was, this is
clearly OT for cygwin, so you were correct to not post there. The
correct place to ask is a forum devoted to Xnews. But my guess is you
have a 'hide read messages' option turned on somewhere. I could tell you
where this is in Thunderbird, but not Xnews.
This message includes NO WARRANTY, not even the implied warranties of
READABILITY or RELEVANCE TO A PARTICULAR TOPIC. Read at your own risk. ;-)