This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:55:13 -0000
- Subject: RE: MPI
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 07 December 2006 15:43, MarioA wrote:
> I would like to know if someone can tell me what I have to do to install
> MPI, in order to use it under Cygwin.
> Thank you very much,
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/MPI-tf2775108.html#a7741455 Sent from the Cygwin
> Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Hey, I just thought of a new rule:
* Whenever the post in question comes via nabble, double-up whatever the other
rules told you to drink[*].
[*] - And then add one[**].
[**] - And then convert to the next higher units[***].
[***] - And /then/ throw the drink away altogether and just batter yourself
into a blissful unconscious stupor with the empty bottle ...
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....