This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Gcc-3.4.4-3 uploaded
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Igor Peshansky'" <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:13:22 -0000
- Subject: RE: Gcc-3.4.4-3 uploaded
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 18 December 2006 13:31, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Dave Korn wrote:
>> I just uploaded 3.4.4-3 to src. I've listed it as the new curr:
>> version in setup.hint, and retained 3.3.3-3 as the prev: version because
>> there can be abi-breaks across gcc-x.y to gcc-x.y+1 changes, so it's
>> more useful to have one from each series than two from the same release
>> I haven't removed 3.4.4-1 and 3.4.4-2 because I thought I'd wait a day
>> or so for all the mirrors to get updated and consistent before doing so.
>> If anyone thinks it's worth doing sooner, (or later or not at all),
>> please speak up. (Cgf: I left a script in ~davek/tidyup.sh that will
>> take care of it if you just wanted to go ahead).
> Aww, does this mean you can no longer be the sole owner of an experimental
> gold star?..
Dunno for sure - what's the half-life of one of them things?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....