This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Merry Christmas!
- From: "Cary Jamison" <Cary_Jamison at Symantec dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:45:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: Merry Christmas!
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Eric Blake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> According to firstname.lastname@example.org on 12/25/2006 8:33 PM:
>> I heard this song on the radio a couple days ago, and immediately
>> thought of this group -
> Thanks for the link - you even got my wife laughing, and she isn't
> even a cygwin user. And to think that 'hippopotamuseses' is a word...
The story continues...after hearing that song that I hadn't heard for ages,
I found my 7 year-old daughter singing it. Turns out her PE teacher loves
the song and had been playing it for them at school!
I got lucky, though...she didn't actually want a hippo for Christmas. She
just wanted the song! Don't tell the hippos, but I really didn't want any
more of them lurking about!