This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: test - please ignore
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'...and perhaps more importantly, *where* would they do it - some of us are walking round in bare feet, you know...'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:51:40 -0000
- Subject: RE: test - please ignore
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 08 January 2007 16:46, Cary Jamison wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 08:44:10AM -0500, Brian Hassink wrote:
>>> We've had some email server changes and I haven't seen a recent post
>>> I made, so this is a test...
>> Please do not send "test" messages to mailing lists at
>> sourceware.org/cygwin.com. If you need to see if your changes work,
>> then wait until you have valid email to send. Don't send spam here.
> At least he could have posted here and claimed THMMDI!
Before making a test post, just ask yourself: WWHD?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....