This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: test - please ignore
- From: "Cary Jamison" <Cary_Jamison at Symantec dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:04:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: test - please ignore
- References: <467C77F6373BDE4BB16A3E8A62C039550D9B87@Exchserv.hatteras.com> <20061224182325.GB27852@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20070108164958.GA14245@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 09:45:44AM -0700, Cary Jamison wrote:
>> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 08:44:10AM -0500, Brian Hassink wrote:
>>>> We've had some email server changes and I haven't seen a recent
>>>> post I made, so this is a test...
>>> Please do not send "test" messages to mailing lists at
>>> sourceware.org/cygwin.com. If you need to see if your changes work,
>>> then wait until you have valid email to send. Don't send spam here.
>> At least he could have posted here and claimed THMMDI!
> I'm perfectly willing to make "test" messages off-topic here, too, if
> that helps.
You're right - we don't want to see a bunch of test messages here.
However, it's easy to make up something on just about any topic and send it
here, just don't ever say it is really a test message ;-)