This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Maintainer of setup.exe
- From: Saro Engels <ps_ml at gmx dot de>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:40:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Maintainer of setup.exe
- References: <010001c73583$c2019520$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Dave Korn schrieb:
On 11 January 2007 13:10, Christopher Faylor wrote:
I'm responding only because it's possible that you have misinterpreted
Dave's response to mean that you discuss setup.exe development issues,
such as those discussed in setup's README, in the main cygwin list.
I hoped the distinction between "usage" and "patches or bug reports" would
be clear enough.
However, since what it seems Saro is interested in is design/architectural
issues, -apps would be the preferred list ... "although such discussions may
occur on the cygwin mailing list, as well".
Yes, I have been missing that - I thought about it in the first place
and searched for it now. I changed that now but it was still clear that
setup.exe's development has nothing to do on ml cygwin.