This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: TITTTL (Re: Best Windows Utility Ever!)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'don't just /say/ you're going to titttl it!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:13:38 -0000
- Subject: FW: TITTTL (Re: Best Windows Utility Ever!)
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 24 January 2007 02:18, Morgan Gangwere wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Morgan Gangwere continued the SPAM:
>> Guys, this is completely off topic. Either TITTTL or stop posting.
> if you noticed, i used the tag </endproductwar> - END product war.
> though I have no tolerance with spam, it was entertaining (and yes it
> should be taken TTTL.)
... and so should that have been!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....