This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: Probllem with New GDB/Eclipse
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:24:53 -0000
- Subject: FW: Probllem with New GDB/Eclipse
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 12 February 2007 12:14, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 06:53:35AM +0000, Charles Tubbs wrote:
>> Brian Dessent <brian <at> dessent.net> writes:
>>> Doyle Rhynard wrote:
>>>> When others depend upon what you do, the old maximum for physicians
>>>> should apply also: "First, do no harm". My suggestion is to roll back
>>> That logic would only apply if the Eclipse module was an actual Cygwin
>>> package, but it's not. Fixing packages of 3PPs is not our job, it's
>> Obviously the CDT developers erred by choosing to use a well defined
>> package that inexplicably changes in the undefined areas. You are a
>> very good advertisement for Visual Studio.
> You do realize that this thread is more than six months old, right?
Not to mention entirely based on the false premise that cygwin had suddenly
removed support for dos-style paths!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....