This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: can someone help me with this compilation problem
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:09:03 -0000
- Subject: FW: can someone help me with this compilation problem
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 27 February 2007 08:13, Nordine wrote (for the N'th time!):
> hello everyone,
> When compilling makefile: "Gulp program"
> using G95 under cygwin.
> I got this error message:
> /bin///ld: cannot find -lf95
> make: *** [gulp_] Error 1
> make: Leaving directory
> mv: cannot stat `gulp': No such file or directory
> make: *** [gulp] Error 1
> Please gives me some assistance to resolv this problem.
Remove the head, or destroy the brain. It's the only way.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....