This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: Regarding mount command inside CYGWIN
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:10:48 -0000
- Subject: FW: Regarding mount command inside CYGWIN
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 01 March 2007 17:06, Brian Dessent wrote:
> Rakesh Kumar wrote:
>> I'm running a command inside Cygwin
>> mount -b /cygdrive/c/cygwin/rakesh
>> But I get the following error?
>> mount: /cygdrive/c/cygwin/rakesh/usr/cygnus: Invalid argument
>> Is the mount command wrongly given??
> How about actually reading the existing replies? Sending duplicate
> copies of questions to a mailing list is considered rude.
Remove the head, or destroy the brain!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....