This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
can someone help me?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:31:12 -0500
- Subject: can someone help me?
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
I think there are people talking outside of my cubicle. Should I get up
out of my chair and see if they are talking? Could this be the cause of
the sounds I seem to be hearing?
I'm running real life VERSION 1, if that matters.
No, wait. The sounds are gone now. I only hear coughs and sniffles.
Am I going deaf?
Thanks in advance.