This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: can someone help me?
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:12:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: can someone help me?
- References: <20070308183112.GA31519@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On a sunny Thursday, the 8th day of March, 2007, Christopher Faylor's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
> I think there are people talking outside of my cubicle. Should I get up
> out of my chair and see if they are talking? Could this be the cause of
> the sounds I seem to be hearing?
> I'm running real life VERSION 1, if that matters.
> No, wait. The sounds are gone now. I only hear coughs and sniffles.
> Am I going deaf?
Step 1: Take the screwdriver out of your ear...