This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] copy-paste
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Oh noes! Nabbled again!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:33:40 -0000
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] copy-paste
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <45F16EBB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 09 March 2007 14:27, Eric Blake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> What's up with random people adding [ANNOUNCEMENT] to their subjects when
> they post followup messsages? Are the mail filters accidentally doing it
> in their behalf?
I notice that 'linux1974', 'bogusbill', and 'ovince', who've all done it
recently, are all posting through Nabble..... need we look any further?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....