This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:58:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: mainCRTStartup
- References: <45F13FE6020000FA000031A6@neo.mdr.mdrobotics.ca> <04ed01c76265$cda9e170$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 04:12:58PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 09 March 2007 16:07, Krzysztof Grala wrote:
>>I have the same issue
>What issue? Same as who? Some geezer over in the corner? The man in
>the moon? Ten invisible leprechauns?
I'm going with this one. Those guys are always causing *me* troubles.
They were just talking outside of my cubicle yesterday, in fact.
Btw, I solved that problem. I'm working at home today. I've given up
on cubicle entirely. It was just too buggy. Sorry. I have better
things to do with my time than listen to invisible leprechauns muttering
about Netapp filers.