This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: typical cygwin email #1
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'running gag #27b'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:58:21 -0000
- Subject: RE: typical cygwin email #1
- References: <20070318163201.GA12967@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <45FE5CA5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 19 March 2007 09:49, Carlo Florendo wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Subject: pforum
>> I am building pforum on CygWin and when I type "./configure" it says "file
>> not found".
>> I googled for this problem but I was unable to find a solution.
>> Can anyone help???
> This is very funny but it is true. So very true.
True? It's true? Oh, I thought it was a joke, but if it's real, well,
then, there's really only one possible response...
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....