This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: what is the use of defining __CYGWIN__ variable?
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:41:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: what is the use of defining __CYGWIN__ variable?
- Original-to: What's in a pseudonym, anyway?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4607BD30.email@example.com> <023f01c76fa3$702edbe0$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <4607C618.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Eric Blake wrote:
*she? Sometimes it annoys me when people hide behind gender-neutral
pseudonyms like "neo" - are they too ashamed of themselves to admit that
they have a real name?
...Just par for the course when dealing with forums; in that instance,
pseudonyms are much more traditional. It's more disappointing when
people are actually using the mailing list, however, given the clear
volume of people using not only their real names but their /full/ real
"Stop that, it's silly!" -- Colonel
(Monty Python, "And Now For Something Completely Different")