This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: 3PPs (Was Re: multiple cygwin installs (gold star))
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'actually it's pronounced 'pedANTic''" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:35:45 +0100
- Subject: RE: 3PPs (Was Re: multiple cygwin installs (gold star))
- References: <84952F09F3FC0C418393E60D116EB9CC1815F0@Traf-Mail.int.ascribe.com> <20070329121041.GA27202@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 29 March 2007 14:31, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> After including the link to the definition of 3PPs on the description of
> that gold star, I realized how easily lost the definition is -- it's
> sitting at the very end of a long file, and thus does not end up at the
> top of the screen when the link is followed.
> Relative sorting order of numbers and letters being a constant point of
> contention, I wonder if I shouldn't just move 3PP to be the first acronym
> in the OLOCA... It would certainly present a nice perspective to anyone
> just browsing it.
Surely it should go between TANSTAAFL and TITTL?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....