This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: installing ping-1.0-1.sh
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:22:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: installing ping-1.0-1.sh
- References: <BAY112-F22F8CFF68D2F426D6DE46AF46C0@phx.gbl> <460C487C.CEEA0726@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 04:15:08PM -0700, Brian Dessent wrote:
>rich grof wrote:
>>Hello, I'm trying to install ping-1.0 from source provided by cygwin's
>>setup.exe I downloaded the source (not the program) from setup.exe,
>>which installs it to C:\cygwin\usr\src
>Please include cygcheck output as requested by
>http://cygwin.com/problems.html . Without this the amount of help that
>anyone can provide is significantly limited.
>>./ping-1.0-1.sh: line 140: patch: command not found
>You need to install 'patch' in order to apply the patches.
What amazing restraint.