This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Building GCC 4.3.0 on Cygwin... (gold stah! <as they say around here>)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Goldarned' New England liberal rednecks!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:18:20 +0100
- Subject: RE: Building GCC 4.3.0 on Cygwin... (gold stah! <as they say around here>)
- References: <Pine.OSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070330124258.GA22243@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 30 March 2007 14:28, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 10:30:11AM +0200, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>>> Dave Korn wrote:
>>>> Patch prepared, I'll finish writing it up and submit to the newlib list
>>>> later tonight, but first I'm going to have a celebratory beer or two on
>>>> the way home...
>>> I have applied the patch
>>> (http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2007/msg00292.html) an GCC-4.3
>>> (core+gfortran) builds (full boostrap) until the end without problems.
>>> Many thanks to Dave Korn.
>> Can I get a gold star for Dave for fixing this problem?
> Sure: <http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#DK>.
> You've been quite generous with those lately. Trying to meet your
> end-of-the-fiscal-year quota? ;-)
> P.S. Since when did you move to the south?
Received: from pool-71-248-179-87.bstnma.fios.verizon.net
(HELO cgf.cx) (220.127.116.11) by sourceware.org
(qpsmtpd/0.31) with ESMTP; Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:43:00 +0100
Since when did 'bstnma' indicate any kind of a place in the south? Unless
something's gone *badly* wrong with the local plate tectonics! :-O
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....