This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Error compiling a c program
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'nabble now in the business of providing chew-toys?'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:15:40 +0100
- Subject: RE: Error compiling a c program
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070331160728.GB22129@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 31 March 2007 17:07, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 08:35:22AM -0700, Nick048 wrote:
>> Hi to all,
>> I have written a little server program, that work; but after the
>> compilation, gcc return this warning:
>> userserver.c:98:2 : warning: no newline at end of file
>> Can You help me to find the origin of this warning ?
> ***cgf has been taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning due to
> excessive sipping.
.... really, really torn for choice between so very very very many
creatively sarcastic replies to this one ....
Heh. Maybe Nabble's got its up-side, after all.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....