Re: IDE for cygwin

Eric Blake wrote:
According to Acmeman on 5/24/2007 2:05 AM:
i want to develop an application in wxwidgets, compiled with cygwin, and
i need a good ide. Could u give me some suggestions?

emacs, vi. They both come prepackaged for cygwin :) And who needs all those features of the new-fangled IDEs anyway?

Yeah, "emacs is a great OS... but it lacks a good editor", so I guess he'd best stick with vi :-D
(sorry, couldn't resist ;-))

--
Matthew
"Nobody expects the traditional Bourne shell!"