Re: Sounds interesting

Robert Pendell wrote:
Oh I hope that it works out well.  This will help with making
more applications cross-platform.  I can see it now... KDE
for windows -- running natively as the system shell and not
via cygwin.

Um... have you been paying *any* attention to KDE4 development? KDE 4.1 is planned to be available as native Windows programs :-).

If you're interested in KDE on Windows, you should come help out; we desperately need Windows developers (I am not one ;-), I only do Linux).

--
Matthew
"Please remain calm... I may be mad, but I am a professional."