This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: [RFU] quilt-0.46-1
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:17:21 +0100
- Subject: RE: [RFU] quilt-0.46-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070830115416.GC25233@cobra.lysator.liu.se> <002c01c7eafd$55a91bc0$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 30 August 2007 13:48, Jari Aalto wrote:
[ Thread properly TITTTL'd; bock-buk-buk-b-gaaaawk! ]
> "Dave Korn" <dave.korn-RQamRl9Jd2/QT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org> writes:
>> On 30 August 2007 12:54, Peter Rosin wrote:
>>> Thanks for the quick action! Upstreams contains a *very*
>>> similar patch  to the one I produced, which confused me
>>> somewhat at first...
>> Say, if only we had some way of managing a big confusing stack of patches
>> and optionally including them into or backing them out of a source
>> distribution .......
> That's pretty easy if you make separate patches. You can do that with
> dpatch(1) or quilt(1).
Ya just can't get away with omitting a smiley, not ever, not even once, can
BTW for those who aren't familiar with UK tv comedies of the '90s or
otherwise didn't get the reference:
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....