This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [Updated] The Big List of Dodgy Apps
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:23:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Updated] The Big List of Dodgy Apps
- References: <007001c7711c$1bc97900$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <018601c7ebee$65197720$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 05:45:53PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 28 March 2007 10:33, Dave Korn wrote:
> I know that we've discussed keeping a FAQ entry for this list before, and
>IIRC there was a preference against it, so I've been keeping a running count
>in my head for a while now, and asking people "do you have any of ...." when
>they turn up with miscellaneous fork failures. Anyway, FTA and JFTR, here is
>what I currently have on my list. If anyone spots any obvious omissions,
>please drop a reply.
If I was one of the people against a FAQ entry, I withdraw my concerns.
It would seem to make a lot of sense to have these documented in one
So, I'd say go ahead and add them. And then maybe Brian could update the
FAQ on the Web?