This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Vista/cygwin tar problem - "file changed as we read it"
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:06:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: Vista/cygwin tar problem - "file changed as we read it"
- References: <00d901c7ed67$f1ef3a70$0400a8c0@ze4427wm> <023501c7ed6d$30f306c0$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <010401c7ed79$779556d0$0400a8c0@ze4427wm> <024301c7ed7a$1fac7f60$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 02 September 2007 16:54, Aaron Gray wrote:
> > AVG will not let me turn the resident shield off.
> Facist admins eh?
Ah, now I get it. Facist admins are admins that are afraid to lose face,
and so make sure nobody mucks with their settings, even if those are
nonsensical... What with the recent wave of facist CEOs, facist CTOs, and
facist venture capitalists, the admins are just the latest group to catch
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous. -- Frank Herbert