This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: [Updated] The Big List of Dodgy Apps
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'status update'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:47:09 +0100
- Subject: RE: [Updated] The Big List of Dodgy Apps
- References: <007001c7711c$1bc97900$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <018601c7ebee$65197720$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <20070831222317.GA8000@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 31 August 2007 23:23, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 05:45:53PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 28 March 2007 10:33, Dave Korn wrote:
>> I know that we've discussed keeping a FAQ entry for this list before, and
>> IIRC there was a preference against it, so I've been keeping a running
>> count in my head for a while now, and asking people "do you have any of
>> ...." when they turn up with miscellaneous fork failures. Anyway, FTA and
>> JFTR, here is what I currently have on my list. If anyone spots any
>> obvious omissions, please drop a reply.
> If I was one of the people against a FAQ entry, I withdraw my concerns.
> It would seem to make a lot of sense to have these documented in one
> So, I'd say go ahead and add them. And then maybe Brian could update the
> FAQ on the Web?
Just FYI, I have this in progress, but spare time is short. Will probably
post it tonight.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....