This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Re: where is the full.exe
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "Cygwin-Talk List" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:49:09 -0400
- Subject: RE: Re: where is the full.exe
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Matthew Woehlke wrote on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:39 PM:
> Steven Woody wrote:
>> On 10/10/07, Brian Dessent <brian@I.doubt.he.appreciates.spam> wrote:
>> okay, but is there a full installer available for current cygwin
>> distribution? thanks.
Maybe setup.exe should be renamed empty.exe. After all, when one is finished with something that started out "full", it has often become "empty".
- Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.