This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Book?
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:52:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Book?
- References: <Xns99C880BD7F6AAzzappergmailcom@220.127.116.11>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, zzapper wrote:
> I was looking for suitable Technical Books to put on my SquidU
> http://www.squidoo.com/zzapper/ and was disappointed not to find one on
> CygWin, are any in progress?
It's "Cygwin"... :-)
And you could try section 23.14 of http://safari.oreilly.com/0596527543
(short as it is).
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous. -- Frank Herbert