This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Microsoft can't count!
- From: "Robert Pendell" <shinji+gmane at elite-systems dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:49:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Microsoft can't count!
- References: <000301c7f939$f8bf57d0$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
"Dave Korn" wrote in message
> Another stunning display of skill, innovation, talent, and sheer
> competence from Microsoft, as they attempt to count up to four. And fail!
> MORE INFORMATION
> There are currently three released versions of the .NET Framework:
> . The .NET Framework 3.0
> . The .NET Framework 2.0
> . The .NET Framework 1.1
> Service Pack 1 (SP1) is the latest service pack.
> . The .NET Framework 1.0
> Service Pack 3 (SP3) is the latest service pack.
Actually technically that is correct....
Version 1 (1.1 is included here)
I think they meant that there are currently three "major" versions of the
.NET Framework. Version 1.1 is a minor release and last I looked you would
of had either 1.0 or 1.1. 1.1 upgrades a 1.0 install. I'll let someone
know about it though so it can be changed.