This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin Book?
- From: "Phil Betts" <Phil dot Betts at ascribe dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:45:05 +0100
- Subject: RE: Cygwin Book?
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Igor Peshansky wrote on Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:37 PM::
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Nope, that's IT: as far as I'm concerned, there's never going to
>> be any point writing a Cygwin book, because O'Reilly have already
>> allocated the hippo pictures to Java.
>> What /were/ they thinking of?
> And both river and sea otters are taken... :-(
I think pygmy hippos are still available. They're cuter than the
big ones and don't make as big a splat when they sit on you.
I'm just not sure they're mean enough to qualify as a cygwin mascot.