This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin version - 1.5.24-2 : Support for Visual studio .net 2005
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Off Topic!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:19:38 +0100
- Subject: RE: Cygwin version - 1.5.24-2 : Support for Visual studio .net 2005
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 22 October 2007 05:40, Ravi Kiran wrote:
> Good day!
> Could you please let me clarify me on one stand.
> I was trying to execute the C# 2.0 programs in Cygwin (installed on
> windows). Could you please let me know If the latest release has support
> for C# compiler.
> If it has, can Cygwin execute the .net GUI applications?
> Thanks in advance.
> B. Ravi Kiran.
You really want to ask questions like this on the main cygwin@ mailing list.
This is the random chatter list. We're basically not allowed to answer
on-topic questions here, and every post has to mention hippos.
<whispers>but yes, there should be no problem in launching a windows gui
application of any kind from cygwin</whispers>
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....