This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: pdftk-1.41.1-1 -- PDF utility
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:38:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: pdftk-1.41.1-1 -- PDF utility
- References: <announce.4721FA64.email@example.com> <Xns99D6F1AFF9372zzappergmailcom@184.108.40.206> <Xns99D75C3BC3AF6zzappergmailcom@220.127.116.11> <4724E432.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Oct 28 12:34, David Rothenberger wrote:
> On 10/28/2007 2:04 AM, zzapper wrote:
>> zzapper <XXXXX@XXXX.XX.XX> wrote in news:Xns99D6F1AFF9372zzappergmailcom@
>>> David Rothenberger <XXXXXXXX@XXX.XXX> wrote in
>> Appears to work fine on XP
>> Ignored by Vista (does anything work on Vista?) ie
>> pdftk --help
>> just returns w/o any message or error
> Sorry, I don't have access to Vista, so I can't debug this. I wonder if it
> would be worth recompiling under Vista?
Maybe we should add Vista to the BLODA list?