This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
A hippo is walking over my mirror
- From: "Robert Pendell" <shinji+gmane at elite-systems dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:04:12 -0400
- Subject: A hippo is walking over my mirror
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Yep. There has been over 550GB of transfer this month from my mirror so I
suspect a hippo is responsible somehow.
On a more serious note I have lifted the bandwidth limitation as I have so
much bandwidth I don't know what to do with it all. Currently I have about
10TB and it increases weekly. If you wish to create a mirror from mine then
be my guest. I would request that you at least let me know that you are
doing so that way I can keep track of what mirrors are being created off of
Daily Updated Stats: http://cygwin.elite-systems.org/stats
Keep the hippos coming.
P.S. - If you know of any other open source projects