This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: can't read sequential files
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:13:11 -0000
- Subject: FW: can't read sequential files
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of zirtik
> Sent: 31 October 2007 00:11
> To: cygwin
> Subject: can't read sequential files
Wow. There's a term I haven't heard used since "Illustrating Basic".
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....