This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Launching java process trouble
- From: Jeannot Lelapin <jeannot dot lelapin at free dot fr>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:41:13 +0100
- Subject: Launching java process trouble
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
under WinXP Pro, i do the following :
- from cygwin ( environment whicj simulate unix environment ), a bash
script which launch,
- an Win32 executable ( http://www.autoitscript.com/ autoit script
compiled ) which launch,
- a java process.
This works fine when i launch tue bash script manually. If i launch the
bash script from cron ( cygwin unix planner ), the process java does not
With http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/scheduler/ ( great win32 planner
), which launch the autoit script complied into win32 executable which
launch the process java, that's ok, the java process start.
Why does not java process start from cygwin cron planner ? what's the
problem ? What does it lack from the environment ?
Thank's a lot for ideas and advices.