This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: FW: Replying to messages
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:50:33 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: FW: Replying to messages
- References: <04ee01c82ad3$a8baf570$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 19 November 2007 17:17, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> > The scripts may be further improved with the "skipmung" option (which I
> > have not heard of until today).
> How many skips would a skipmung mung if a skipmung could mung skips?
Incidentally, at least 3 spam filters have rejected the message initially,
including the one at cygwin.com. I had to resubscribe to cygwin-allow.
Maybe "skipmung" is considered offensive in some circles...
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous. -- Frank Herbert