This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: MYSTERY SHOPPER WANTED EARN NO LESS THAN $ 500.00
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:50:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: MYSTERY SHOPPER WANTED EARN NO LESS THAN $ 500.00
- Original-to: Thread TITTL'd! (which is what Morgan should have done...)
- References: <E1ItrSc-0006OJfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20071119120908.GB19306@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 05:58:10PM -0700, Morgan Gangwere wrote:
Spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam SPAMMMM! Moneymaking SPAAAAAM!
I think they could use some hippos.
I think you could learn not to respond to spam.
Well, at least take it to the correct list.
I like the idea of sending them hippos :-). Might be a little more
conspicuous than they are wanting, though.
Or, we could just send hippos to sit on spammers, which would stop the
Warning: prolonged exposure to Linux may cause addiction.